Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Glimmer Glimmer

1.18.2012- a jammed packed day.

Up at 4:45a.m. for my morning cardio. 11.5 miles.

Off to work.

I hit the gym close to 3p.m.
Triceps- over head presses and cable pressdowns.
Chest- cable flyes and crossovers.
I decided to do just a few legs exercises to keep my muscles loose.
Hit the treadmill for 15 minutes.

Got home and knew I had to run since my race is THIS Saturday and not next. UGH! What a dummy.

Ran 3 miles in 25:58. Not bad considering the pain in my tailbone was breath taking.
I fell two weeks ago and well I guess I fractured it. I put a nice bag of ice in my workout pants and took ibuprofen.

I am here on the couch typing this and thinking you know I am starting to feel like my old self, like Thai.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you again, "Thai". Could Newgirl be somewhere hanging out with you??

    Be mindful of that tailbone missy...one wrong move....... (love your slightly over protective 'older' sister).

    ReplyDelete